- When you protect your purpose, your purpose protects you. When you have truly discovered your purpose in life then you have to dedicate your complete soul and mind to that purpose. You have to sacrifice things that blocks the path of your purpose. When you are laser focused on only your purpose then your purpose will itself protect and help you in every phase of your life. Paulo Coelho has beautifully stated in his legendary book The Alchemist –“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” When you are truly committed to your purpose you will observe in the process how the entire universe will align itself to guide and help you to reach your purpose.
2. Morning routine is an emotional armour which is meant to protect you for the rest of the day. Many people often starts to feel tiredness, anger , frustrations as the evening approaches. The main reason is that we often forget to wear our mental armour that is our structured morning routine. A morning routine is not just any set of certain tasks, it’s a process to develop a shield around yourself that will protect you from all the challenges and stress that you have to go through your entire day and it will also strengthen your mind to face those challenges with confidence.
3. The difference between acting stupidly or brilliantly is not based on your ability, but it is based on the state of your mind and body in any given moment. A person maybe very gifted with intelligence and skills but if that person continually submerge himself or herself in negative states, he or she will never reach the level of excellence. Mentally you have to focus on what empowers you. The more mentally focus and physically active you are in a situation, the lesser will be the chances of taking any wrong step.
4. If you want to lead your field you have to become a performer and person of depth. Commit to being a highly unusual human being instead of one of those fearful souls who behave like everyone else, do things what everyone does, who find safety and comfort by mixing in the crowd. You have to keep that safety tag aside if you truly wants to dominate your field and put an impact on the lives of people. You have to take risk, you have to build the eyes of a true leader, a true innovator who sees the world and identifies what the world needs. Geniuses understand that it’s smarter to create one masterpiece than one million ordinary pieces.
5. Many people feel like they give more than they get. If you feel so then you have to remind yourself that just as there are people that you love and they don’t love back, there are people in your life that are investing in you and loving you that you have forgotten about. That person can be your parents, your brother or sister, your relative, your friend who loves and supports you always but you have taken their love and support as granted. Learn to value and respect their love and efforts they put on you and always be grateful towards them and try to return back their service with love, kindness and help.
If this article has impacted and motivated you to take action towards your goals and inspired you to live a better life, don’t forget to Like and Share this article. Write down your thoughts about this article in the Comment section.
Featured image credit: pixabay.com