- In our life, there are two key aspects that directly impact literally everything. They are our thinking and our action. Everything that has happened, is currently happening and will be going to happen is dependent on the way we think and the way we act. The mistake we make is that we either act without thinking or we think without acting. Whenever you have a brilliant idea or some great thoughts then immediately act on them, if you don’t then there is no value to those ideas and thoughts. Mutual coordination of both thinking and acting is required to produce favourable outcomes.
2. You will always get the love and hate you give out, you will always get it back. You may just not get it back from the same people you give it to. You must have realised at some point that you have hurt someone but they never hurt you back but you received hurt from people you never hurt and the same thing you must have experienced with love too.
3. One easy way to find out what your strengths are is to ask yourself what do you do, that you feel the most confident doing it. If you are not able to answer this question then ask your best friend, a family member or even a colleague that what is that one thing that they completely trust that you can do for them. By doing this simple questioning task you will surely get a lot of answers which will reveal your strength zones.
4. Comparison is the ultimate thief of joy because someone will always have more fortune, fame and stuff than you do. Don’t waste your time comparing yourself with others because every minute you dreamed having someones else’s life you just wasted that minute of your life. Be happy with what you have and strive hard to achieve more without thinking about what others are doing. Make your own hard work and discipline the role models of your life.
5. The simple thing that you can do to find our passion now is to find where your interest and curiosity are. After identifying your interests and curiosities, you have to take risks, you have to go big and you have to perform experiments with all your areas of interest to unlock your true passion. Nelson Mandela perfectly said, “There is no passion to be found playing small–in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.“
If this article has impacted and motivated you to take action towards your goals and inspired you to live a better life, don’t forget to Like and Share this article. Write down your thoughts about this article in the Comment section.
Featured image credit: pixabay.com