This is my second Sunshine Blogger Award nomination. Thank you very much M.K. Dahlon for nominating me. I recommend all my readers to visit his awesome blog Wire Rimmed Glasses where he posts productivity tips, studying tips and lifestyle-related articles.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
1. What is something you can’t wait to do after the pandemic is over?
To travel places where I had planned to visit this year but couldn’t go because of the pandemic.
2. What is one country or city you would like to see someday?
3. Do you think aliens exist?
4. What is at the top of your bucket list?
I am preparing for a competitive exam and hence clearing this exam is on top of my bucket list.
5. If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would buy?
If I won a lottery then I would buy a Tesla Model S.
6. What is your astrological sign?
7. What is your favourite movie or show?
My favourite movie is The Dark Knight starring Christian Bale and Heath Ledger directed by Christopher Nolan.
8. Do you have any hidden talents?
I am fast at performing mathematical calculations.
9. If you could meet any person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be?
There so many people that I want to meet but Steve Jobs and Swami Vivekananda are on the top of my list.
10. What is the last thing you ate?
11. What is your favourite month and why?
October because it’s my birthday month!
I am nominating everyone who is reading this post and who is willing to participate. I would really appreciate if you participate and consider yourself nominated for the award and answer my questions in your blog post. If you don’t want to make a dedicated post on this, you can even write the answers in the comment section of this post. I would really love to read all your answers!
My Questions to the Nominees
- Which new skills did you learn during the lock-down period?
- Which is your favorite fiction and non-fiction book?
- Which sports you enjoy playing the most and which sports you enjoy watching the most?
- What is at the top of your bucket list?
- What are the three things without them you can’t live a single day?
- Where do you like to do your writing?
- What do you do when you have a writer’s block?
- Yoga or gym?
- Which movie has inspired you the most?
- What one advice do you want to give to the other bloggers?
- What impact does blogging made on you?