- Dharma point of view is you can’t be anything you want but you can be everything you are. This means that we all are unique individuals, we all have the capability to perform uniquely extraordinary things and all the resources needed for that is present inside us. Swami Vivekananda said “All the powers of the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.”
2. Never ever think that you know it all because ego makes us believe that we are full and when we think that we know it all, it makes us feel safe. But the reality is that in this state we are at our weakest. It develops a comfort zone around us in which growing further is impossible. Hence there is a need to reconnect back to the student mindset, no matter at which stage of life you are in because there is always so much more to learn and there is so much more to grow.
3. The life is about self and service. We cannot live either-or. We cannot serve others unless we serve and nurture our own selves. Similarly there will be no meaning of our existence if we only invest in our selves and do not contribute back to the society. Self and service must co-exist.
4. Our motion creates our emotion. Everything that we feel is the result of how we use our bodies. Create patterns of movement that create confidence, a sense of strength, flexibility and a feeling of personal power and fun. Mentally as well as physically focus and do movements that empowers you and watch miracles happen!
5. Your escalation in life requires your isolation. You can be in the world all day long chatting endlessly on your phone about thousands of senseless things or you can change the world by exploring your talent, refining your skills and being a beam of light that raises the entire mankind. But you can’t do both. So you have two scenario and the moment you firmly and wholeheartedly picked the second one, your life will start to change which will awaken the sleepy legend inside you and your success and service graph will exponentially grow.
If this article has impacted and motivated you to take action towards your goals and inspired you to live a better life, don’t forget to Like this article. Also do share the article with everyone who you think can be benefited by reading these words of wisdom. Write down your thoughts about this article in the Comment section.
Featured image credit: pixabay.com