This is a 2 in 1 award nomination blog post. I am nominated for The Black Cat Blue Sea Award and The Inspiring Blogger Tag.
Sprightly Shreya has nominated me for The Black Cat Blue Sea award. Thank you Shreya for considering me for the nomination. I recommend all my readers to visit her wonderful blog where she posts motivational and inspiring articles.
Soni Cool has nominated me for The Inspiring Blogger tag. Thank you Soni for nominating me. Soni has a beautiful blog where she posts enchanting artworks, poems and many more beautiful posts which you all will definitely like and enjoy.
The Black Cat Blue Sea Award
- One best memory of yours ?
Starting my blog is definitely one of my best recent memory!
2. What is your favourite pass time activity?
Reading books and playing chess are my favourite pass time activities.
3. What blogging means to you?
Blogging means a lot to me. It helps me to reflect and introspect on my thoughts, views and ideas and gives me the power to inspire and push people to follow their heart and achieve their dreams.
The Inspiring Bloggers Tag
The Inspiring Bloggers Tag Rules
- Thank the person who chose you
- Include the logo in your post
- Answer the questions asked to you
- Choose the bloggers who’ve inspired you (maximum 10)
- Add a feature of their blog which you admire
- Ask them five questions
- If you weren’t into blogging, what’s the one thing you would probably be doing instead?
I always used to write thoughts, views and ideas that I have learned from various people, books and through my life experiences in form of a journal which I still do, so I would continue doing it if i wasn’t blogging today. I am very grateful that I started sharing the words of wisdom through my blog which inspires many of us to work towards our dreams and goals.
2. What do you do when you feel demotivated to write?
I read books, listen to music or meditate which relaxes and recharges my brain and motivates me to start writing again.
3. An inspiring quote you live by.
“Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ― Steve Jobs
4. What is your favourite type of food?
Dosa is my favorite, so I would select South Indian food as my favorite type of food.
5. What inspiring message would you like to pass on to other people/bloggers?
Blogging is such a medium to showcase and express your thoughts, ideas and creative creations. So be free to express your thoughts and freely post anything you believe in without thinking whether people will agree or disagree with it.
I am nominating everyone who is reading this post and who is willing to participate. I would really appreciate if you participate and consider yourself nominated for any one or both the awards and answer my questions in your blog post. For The Black Cat Blue Sea award select any 3 questions of your choice. If you don’t want to make a dedicated post on this, you can even write the answers in the comment section of this post. I would really love to read all your answers!
- Which is your favorite fiction and non-fiction book?
- Which new skills did you learn during the lock-down period?
- Your favourite movie?
- What do you do when you feel demotivated to write?
- Which blog post written by you is your personal favorite? (Mention the link of post)